SKY – Regional Training and Sales Development Manager – London
Job Title: Regional Training and Sales Development Manager
Team: Sky Team
Reports To: Field Account Manager
Location: Field based – London
Benefits: £28,000 plus 20% Bonus opportunity and Car Allowance.
To deliver frequent training, content, and key messages to in-store sales advisors, GMs and RMs across the defined retail estate to maximise every sales opportunity. Building relationships across the same network to drive brand advocacy and win in retail. To merchandise Sky displays, ensuring the agree presence is live and fully operational making changes where required. To grow Sky’s market share through Brand Advocacy activity and Physical sales days. To report on both retail and consumer insights.
- We are an ambitious team that expects a lot from ourselves and from those we work with. We work hard but never forget to celebrate our success and recognise our achievements. Being a part of this team means being an expert in a specific Retailer, with full understanding of commercial impact. The drive of a RSSA role is building retailer and client relationships, maximising brand awareness and mentoring the team through best practice, whilst capturing data that will help shape change and grow market share.
- Understand Sky and the retailer’s commercial objective and retail strategy. Be an expert in your territory structure, understanding the commercial agreements and competitive position in the market.
- Deliver frequent (to call file) immersive and engaging training sessions to your Territory network. This includes 1:1 and 1: Many sessions, utilising your CRM budget to engage a wide audience and reward participation and knowledge retention
- Engage with digital platforms (My learning and workplace) to inspire Retailer colleagues and maintain wide digital relationships through regular content sharing.
- Own your territory networking relationships from shop floor to GM and RM and manage all brand activity within your given area collecting and sharing both retailer and consumer insights to report back to the wider business.
- Own how the brand shows up in your territory ensuing 100% POP and Merchandising compliance, quickly resolving issues to ensure the brand premium position in retail.
- Be ROI focused and utilise physical sales days to drive store sales. – Potential supporting SA team TBC
- Attend regular HQ meetings, ensuring viability of commercial field team insight to drive relevant actions.
- Demonstrate and promote equality, diversity and inclusive practises and promoting consistency of these throughout the organisation.
- Always support the company’s unique Values and EVP.
Key Success Factors:
- KPI achievement across store visits frequencies, merchandising compliance, training compliance (numbers and quality), training retention, Territory sales linked to merchandising and training, Store relationships (engagement in Brand Advocacy Leaderboard). NPS, Mystery shop Physical sales activity, reporting compliance quality and behavioural achievements related to code of conduct and Values.
- Brand and employer relations
- Effective communication and visibility of activity in territory
- Territory sales performance – Your commercial influence and negotiation skills
- Territory relationships – Being the go-to person for Sky.
- Reporting compliance – Timely, detail, quality, accurate reporting with wide consumer and retailer insights
Competencies and Skills:
- Technical Competency
- Tenacity for sales
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships (team, brand, retailer, region)
- Demonstratable training experience
- Demonstratable Merchandising experience.
- Demonstratable CRM and reporting experience
Experience and must haves:
Min.3 years of working in Field-sales with territory ownership
Min. 1 year of Physical Sales experience or Min. 1 year in a Field Training Role
Full UK drivers license with no more than 3 points
Access to own business suitable vehicle.
Start date no later than the 30th October
MUST BE able to join us on the 30th October at the London Based residential onboarding and training (Accommodation/Travel and Expenses covered)
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields