Field Sales Territory Manager
Here at Retail Storey Ltd we live and breathe our three values: Energy, Entrepreneurial spirit & Unity.
As s SumUp field territory manager you will be responsible for building relationships with existing SumUp clients, and growing revenue through training and selling additional services. Using SumUp’s CRM database, you will be responsible for your own diary management and generating appointments with current merchants.
What your role entails:
- You will stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities
- You will gather market intelligence and provide feedback to management regarding product performance, customer preferences, and competitor strategies.
- You will collaborate closely with the internal sales team, marketing department, and other stakeholders to align sales strategies, share customer insights, and drive overall business growth.
- Participation in sales meetings, training programs, and workshops to enhance product knowledge, sales techniques, and professional development.
- Manage and maintain a CRM base of existing customers
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers to enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Understand customer needs via regular visits / calls to customers to promote and sell our innovative products and services
- Support customers with queries and complaints
Your knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience in field sales, preferably in hospitality / leisure or with financial products
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence customers effectively.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to overcome objections and handle rejection.
- Self-motivated and target-driven, with the ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales-related tools.
- Technology experience preferred and an interest in Technology is a must.
- Previous experience in customer service
- Strong background in lead generation
- Be creative when faced with challenges and sharing best practice with peers.
- Confident to proactively work on your own and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy (ability to comfortably navigate in multiple technology applications).
About you (this part is key):
- Do you have an infectious, personable character who strives to develop themselves and others in both a personal and professional capacity?
- Do you get satisfaction out of going above and beyond in order to deliver results?
- Passion for technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features.
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to drive results.
- Confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional demeanour, excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented when completing reports.
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields